Buckinghamshire Railway Centre SPRING TRANSPORT FESTIVAL
Not a WDCVC event
Saturday 22nd & Sunday 23rd April 10.30am-5pm
Heritage transport at its best!
- Full size & miniature steam trains, offering passenger rides, including visiting engine ‘Waleswood’
- Working fire engine demonstrations
- Vintage vehicles including cars, vans, buses, bikes and traction engines
- Enjoy our extensive Railway Museum and the model trains
- Model stalls, tools, gifts and Beer Tent
- Plus, our stunning Visitor Centre with gift shop and cafe will be open.
To bring your vehicle or to book a trade stand, please call/email the office on 01296 655720 or firstname.lastname@example.org