Buckinghamshire Railway Centre – Easter (Fully booked for exhibiting)
Not a WDCVC event
Easter Sunday & Monday 17/18th April 2022 10.30am-5pm
Heritage transport at its best!
- Full size & miniature steam trains, offering passenger rides, including visiting engine ‘Waleswood’
- Working fire engine demonstrations
- Vintage vehicles including cars, vans, buses, bikes and traction engines
- Children’s Easter Egg Hunt
- Enjoy our extensive Railway Museum and the model trains
- Model stalls, tools, gifts and Beer Tent
- Plus, our stunning Visitor Centre with gift shop and cafe will be open.
To bring your vehicle or to book a trade stand, please call/email the office on 01296 655720 or firstname.lastname@example.org